What's Up

Hey everyone...welcome to my new blog! I was getting tired of everything being scattered between websites, and all that, so instead I just put it here! It's like a myspace only better! So please comment, and all that.

Friday, May 25, 2007

What's New for Today

Here's some cool stuff to check out:

http://www.1-click.jp/
This is the absolute coolest cursor ever. I don't know if it's downloadable, because the website's in Chinese or Japanese or whatever.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c28_1180051991&p=1
This idea is really funny, but sadly, we don't see it actually attack President Bush. Stupid ABC.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/features/arts/20070526TDY19004.htm

Sorry, pirates. No movies coming any time soon.

http://www.actressarchives.com/news.php?id=5808
American Idol--busted!

http://www.411mania.com/music/news/54949/Green-Day-To-Cover-The-Simpsons....htm
Finally, The Simpsons theme song will get an update. It's been announced that Green Day will do a remake of it, and they will also appear in The Simpsons' movie. Yay for them, and don't forget to download 'Working Class Hero,' their newest song.

No comments: