Come on, Ryan! Announce the freaking results! No, I don't want to hear Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Chris Slye, and Jordan Sparks sing. I don't want to hear Pink, Gwen Stefani and Akon (although that was alright) sing songs. I don't want to see slow melodic songs sung by people I've never heard of who have a read from a teleprompter to know the lyrics of their own song! I don't want to hear bad renditions of Beatles songs sung by Idolletes who are in the only season where nobody is worthy of their own album. It's all BOOOOOORRRRINNGGG!!!!
Just schedule Sanjaya and the Aerosmith guy playing 'You Really Got Me' and Maroon Five's 'Makes Me Wonder,' and you've got a show. Not to say that I don't like American Idol. It just can be a bit, well, tedious sometimes.
I mean, come-ON, Simon Fuller. Why did you make Seacrest announce the American Idol finale results two minutes after the show was supposed to end? Is this what American Idol has come to? Cheesy awards that make fun of people with problems (take that Chicken Lady, for example)? Delaying the results until...you guessed it. AFTER the break. Not before, but after.
And has anyone noticed that Paula Abdul got absolutely 2 seconds of screentime throughout the whole finale? I know she broke her nose or whatever, but seriously. She's a poor judge (I'll get to that) but she's a judge. Anyway, what's wrong with her? When asked who she thought would win American Idol, she said something like "they're both winners." Oh, please! She's a judge! Not a life coach, for crying out LOUD!
In other news: Sanjaya Malakar turned out to be an art project! See my video below for more details. It's a little too strange to describe. Plus: Simon is going to quit being an American Idol judge in 3 years. He apparently thinks 10 years of judging is enough. And hopefully Paula and Randy will quit too. Since their ratings are dropping, I wouldn't be surprised if Fox might cancel the show. They still have other reality shows like it, such as 'Hell's Kitchen,' 'The Band Show,' and 'So You Think You Can Dance?.'
Ending with my opinion, Blake should have won. He had good stage presence, and his 'You Give Love a Bad Name' was close to perfect (even Simon liked it!). Oh yeah, and he preformed with Doug E. Fresh! - Funnyz
No comments:
Post a Comment