What's Up

Hey everyone...welcome to my new blog! I was getting tired of everything being scattered between websites, and all that, so instead I just put it here! It's like a myspace only better! So please comment, and all that.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TOMG! Some more links and stuff!

Today I've done my research, and here are some new links and news articles and all...

www.hipcal.com
This is a strange little website. Basically, it's a hip calendar. And the logo is a cute little hippo:)

www.theshirtlist.com

These shirts are just hilarious! I want the one of the Chinese guy and it says ROFLEMAO under him!

http://4kids.tv/yugiohgx/groove/
No one likes Yugioh. And anyone who's young enough to like Yugioh probably can't go online. So I don't like this website. *backs away*

http://wwwl.meebo.com/index-en.html

Let's say your on your school's computer. Or your library's computer. Or your friend's computer. They don't gave AIM installed (gasp!). What's a guy to do? Just go to this website, and log on using the power of...the internet.

http://wufoo.com/
Coke or Pepsi? Mac or PC? It's here at wufoo. Consider it a myspace for questionnaires (OK, don't consider it like that, but still).

http://www.onesentence.org/
This site is insanely Web 2.0. Read stories that people have submitted, and they're all in one sentence!

http://arcaplay.com/
Because I hate miniclip and addictinggames.

www.revver.com
Get payed when people watch my movies? An easy to use, almost-as-good-as-Youtube interface? Gee, where do I sign up?

http://www.wetpaint.com/
It's wikipedia for myspace users. You can actually make your pages look awesome AND informative!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
Man, this thing is funny. It's wikipedia gone bad...everything is wrong!

All of these great links should keep you busy for a while, but if they don't...here's some more (in short link form):

http://www.listdump.com/ - Lists for everything. Can entertain you for hours.
http://twitter.com/ - What are you doing?
http://say-so.org/ - Answerbag for even more awesome people.

There we go. Enjoy!

-Zach

(oops! I forgot some! next time.)

No comments: